Wednesday, September 3, 2014

About Me

My name is Rania and I would like to welcome you to my journey as the helicopter mommy…

I am a mother, an educator, an aspiring writer and last but not least a wife.
My husband and I have been happily married for 11 years and have been blessed with five children, four boys and a girl whose ages range from 5 months to 9 years. Raising three boys for the past 9 years was nearly manageable while pursuing my career in education as a full time elementary teacher. However, things were about to change drastically when we found out that we were expecting a boy AND a girl in 2014. As thrilled as we were, we knew we are going on the ride of our lives.

After taking a decision to put my teaching career on hold for the time being, I decided to share my story and start this blog.  Therefore, I will be writing about my experiences as a dedicated mother and wife, passionate educator and will be also revealing my parenting style and techniques based on the evidence based research I have done over the years. 

Finally, I hope you will enjoy this voyage with me… 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds really interesting and promising... Looking forward to reading it especially that it is based on research!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! And i loved ur nickname ;)) thumbs up and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete